Director of Finance
Ready to join the Epperly Team? Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch about next steps.
Director of Finance
The focus of this role is to manage all aspects of finance operations, safeguarding financial assets and playing a significant role in long-term planning toward operational excellence. The Director of Finance is responsible for all billing, accounts payable, cash management, and accounting record keeping activities at Epperly Travel. Developing strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders is crucial. You’ll demonstrate responsiveness & professionalism, own the details, are organizationally and technologically savvy, and conduct relational & efficiency coaching at all times.
He/She will serve as a member of the Internal Team, including monthly calls and meetings (virtual and on-site), and serve as an example of the company’s mission: We are gracious travel industry citizens, dedicated to the art of making memories.
Relational, humble, and intuitive individuals with virtual experience and client understanding will thrive in this role.
- Exemplify our Core Values and Mission Statement to live out Epperly Travel’s culture.
- Foster teamwork by collaborating with and helping teammates with a positive and professional attitude.
- Ensuring the integrity of the financial data, enabling management to make decisions based on factual information.
- Managing bank accounts to safeguard financial assets, improve capital efficiency and ensure sufficient liquidity for operation.
- Maintaining, enhancing and monitoring billing and expense procedures, capturing supporting documents and official invoices in accordance with local regulations.
- Involvement in ad hoc project work.
- Cast vision for the long-term opportunity set within the travel industry.
- Maintain a growth mindset. Invest time, trust, and care in order to strategically enhance and grow the advisor’s business.
- Consulting for best practices, efficiency, and strategic recommendations.
- Manage crisis situations and escalate when appropriate.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure advisors have a positive work experience.
- Conduct annual reviews with advisors to proactively identify opportunities and areas of improvement and growth.
- Proficient in cloud-based CRMs to update daily activity, reporting, and status.
- Set schedules and manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Continue to grow in savvy and proficiency to implement tools to heighten Epperly Travel’s remote workplace culture.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Must be a driven self-starter, positive thinker, proactive, and trustworthy.
- Attributes of flexibility, creativity, self-discipline, strong organizational skills and action-oriented are essential for this role, as the position offers a significant amount of responsibility with accountability for results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who is willing and able to “roll-up your sleeves” to complete a project.
- High degree of autonomy with the capability of working remotely.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.