A host agency that helps you achieve your unique goals.
As a travel advisor do you feel...
- Isolated from a community?
- Concerned your brand and goals are unsupported?
- Stuck on a business hurdle without help?
- Frustrated you’re giving away all of your upside?
- Lost on how to hire assistants or IC’s?
- Bored with your host’s lack of innovation?
As an independent contractor, you’re an entrepreneur — but traditional IC models aren’t aligned to address those specific needs. Industry norms position you without guidance toward growth and leave you assuming all the risk without benefiting from the full reward. It’s time for a change, not only in the travel industry, but in how you do business as an advisor.
The paths to success
Advisors looking for a supportive host, allowing you to focus on what you do best: serving clients and selling travel.
- Join an established brand to take the guesswork out of marketing
- Mentorship to build your book and get over production plateaus
- Guidance to scale your business more efficiently
- Collaborative community to share your questions and celebrate your victories
- Lead generation program to grow your client base
- EntreTravel Membership
Advisors looking to flex their creativity and rep their unique brand without sacrificing a collaborative community.
- The same great Epperly Travel marketing materials, white-labeled to fit your brand
- One-on-one business mentorship to build and market your services
- Firsthand guidance to scale your business more efficiently through assistants, workflow, outsourcing, and more
- Collaborative community to share your questions and celebrate your wins
- EntreTravel Membership
Advisors looking to scale their company by building a team with the assurance and guidance of experts.
- Business model consulting to ensure your team is structured to maximize all efforts
- Group of likeminded leaders to bounce around ideas, seek feedback, and scale alongside
- Advisor leads to build your team of independent contractors
- Back office support (licenses, finance, accounting, legal, compliance, and on and on and on)
- EntreTravel Membership for you to use to grow your team
So what makes Epperly so different?
Epperly Travel is dedicated to modernizing the traditional host agency structure. We tackle the three greatest challenges advisors face today: lack of community, lack of clarity and an abundance of cages. What does this mean for you?
Stop existing on an island. With an established virtual culture, you’re instantly plugged into our community, centered around a core mission: to be gracious travel industry citizens. Together.
Don’t settle for one-size-fits-all guidance. When you have clarity on your path and your goals, you don’t have to navigate these hurdles alone. You’ll receive mentorship from a team who has tackled the plateaus that naturally occur throughout your career.
The traditional host model is designed for the company to reap the benefits of your production, placing you in a cage and capping your upside potential. That all changes with our Upside Commission Structure. It’s time you reaped the upside of your potential.
Hear From Other Experienced Advisors
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve been where you are. Whether you’re the advisor who entered the industry and never received training, stuck at a production plateau, looking to make your first assistant or IC hire, Epperly Travel exists to guide advisors as you navigate those challenges toward your goal.
If you’re passionate about playing a role in the future of the travel industry, through your innovation, service and goals, Epperly Travel’s community and support are right for you. Our culture was built from kind, professional advisors — ones who are not afraid to have a little fun while challenging the status quo.
In addition to the above mentioned benefits for each career path, you’ll have access to all the bells and whistles you’d expect from a reputable host agency:
- Member of Virtuoso
- Dedicated Air Desk Support
- Member of ASTA
- Annual Sales Review
- Access to Preferred Partners
- Insider Access to Travel Conferences
- Back office and Accounting
- Monthly Electronic Statements
- Travel-Based Educational Opportunities
- Commission Chasing Assistance
- Financially Stable (no debt)
- No Annual Fee for advisors who achieve minimum commission level
For years, the travel industry has operated largely on two profit models for independent contractors: give away a percentage of your sales in perpetuity or to commit to a flat fee with little to no support. It’s time for a change. Epperly’s Upside Commission Structure is designed to support you at all stages in your career by allowing you to capitalize on your own upward momentum. We are happy to discuss our commission structure one-on-one with advisors interested in joining our community.
We’re so glad you asked! Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch to get the conversation going!
Get started with Epperly Travel today!
Does advancing your career with Team Epp sound like the right path for you?
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch!