Head of Partner relations
Ready to join the Epperly Team? Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch about next steps.
Head of Partner Relations
The focus of this role is to foster meaningful relationships with key travel industry suppliers. The Head of Partner Relations serves as a representative of Epperly Travel (both internally and externally) to the whole industry. The role pursues productive and engaging experiences by strategically managing a roster and keeping a results-focused mindset. You’ll model our expertise and gratitude by serving as a trusted consultant and strategic partner. You’ll demonstrate responsiveness & professionalism, own the details, are organizationally and technologically savvy, and conduct relational & efficiency coaching at all times.
He/She will serve as a member of the Internal Team, including monthly calls and meetings (virtual and on-site), and serve as an example of the company’s mission: We are gracious travel industry citizens, dedicated to the art of making memories. Relational, humble, and intuitive people, with virtual experience and client understanding, will thrive in this role.
- Exemplify our Core Values and Mission Statement to live out Epperly Travel’s culture.
- Foster teamwork by collaborating with and helping teammates with a positive and professional attitude.
- Cast vision for what the long-term opportunity set looks like within the travel industry.
- Maintain a growth mindset. Invest time, trust, and care in order to strategically enhance and grow the advisor’s business.
- Understand the supplier landscape, build and deepen strong business partnerships, and position Epperly Travel to prosper.
- Explore sales and promotional activities to achieve sales target.
- Provide and deliver presentations for workshops, seminars and advisor/client meetings as appropriate to represent Epperly Travel.
- Build relationships and influence people at all levels and functions; work through difficult problems and conflicts.
- Consulting for best practices, efficiency, and strategic recommendations.
- Facilitate, administrate, and implement your assigned supplier relationships.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure advisors have a positive work experience.
- Create and foster self-managing engagements through resources and coaching.
- Provide insight and recommendations to strategically enhance engagement satisfaction.
- Conduct annual advisor reviews to proactively identify opportunities and areas of improvement and growth.
- Proficient in cloud-based CRMs to update daily activity, reporting, and status.
- Set schedules and manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Continue to grow in savvy and proficiency to implement tools to heighten Epperly Travel’s remote workplace culture.
- Industry experience is preferred.
- Must be a driven self-starter, positive thinker, proactive, and trustworthy.
- Attributes of flexibility, creativity, self-discipline, strong organizational skills and action-oriented are essential for this role, as the position offers a significant amount of responsibility with accountability for results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who is willing and able to “roll-up your sleeves” to complete a project.
- High degree of autonomy with the capability of working remotely.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.