Ready to join the Epperly Team? Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch about next steps.
The Marketing Manager will lead all Epperly Travel marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects. The role aims to continually develop our brand voice in the market as well as push our company towards a more innovative and collaborative culture. While primarily a creative position, you will be expected to maintain a results-focused mindset. You’ll demonstrate responsiveness & professionalism, own the details, are organizationally and technologically savvy, and conduct relational & efficiency coaching at all times.
He/She will serve as a member of the Internal Team, including monthly calls and meetings (virtual and on-site), and serve as an example of the company’s mission: We are gracious travel industry citizens, dedicated to the art of making memories.
Relational, humble, and intuitive people, with virtual experience and client understanding, will thrive in this role.
- Exemplify our Core Values and Mission Statement to live out Epperly Travel’s culture.
- Foster teamwork by collaborating with and helping teammates with a positive and professional attitude.
- Cast vision for the long-term opportunity set within the travel industry.
- Maintain a growth mindset. Invest time, trust, and care in order to strategically enhance and grow the advisor’s business.
- Take agency over all Epperly Travel branding and brand voice.
- Identify, create, and execute a holistic marketing strategy across multiple platforms.
- Lead public relations efforts for both Epperly Travel as well as all individual travel advisors.
- Stay on top of current non-industry related marketing trends.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure advisors have a positive work experience.
- Create and foster self-managing engagements through resources and coaching.
- Provide insight and recommendations to strategically enhance engagement satisfaction.
- Conduct annual reviews with advisors to proactively identify opportunities and areas of improvement and growth.
- Proficient in cloud-based CRMs to update daily activity, reporting, and status.
- Set schedules and manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Continue to grow in savvy and proficiency to implement tools to heighten Epperly Travel’s remote workplace culture.
- Industry experience is preferred.
- Must be a driven self-starter, positive thinker, proactive, and trustworthy.
- Attributes of flexibility, creativity, self-discipline, strong organizational skills and action-oriented are essential for this role, as the position offers a significant amount of responsibility with accountability for results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who is willing and able to “roll-up your sleeves” to complete a project.
- High degree of autonomy with the capability of working remotely.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.