Ready to join the Epperly Team? Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch about next steps.
Ideal Start Date
December 1, 2021
$30,000 – $35,000
The Travel Coordinator‘s main responsibility is the front line support of Epperly/Jetset’s In-House Travel Advisors. While primarily a support position, you will be expected to maintain a results-focused mindset. You’ll demonstrate responsiveness & professionalism, own the details, and are organizationally and technologically savvy.
The Travel Coordinator will serve as a member of the Internal Team, including monthly calls and meetings (virtual and on-site), and serve as an example of the company’s mission: We are gracious travel industry citizens, dedicated to the art of making memories.
Relational, humble, and intuitive people, with virtual experience and client understanding, will thrive in this role.
- Exemplify our Core Values and Mission Statement to live out our culture.
- Foster teamwork by collaborating with and helping teammates with a positive and professional attitude.
- Surprising & delighting each client. Innovation on how we can be doing this more
often and more consistently. No one falls through the cracks!
- Responding to client requests and questions as directed
- Applying payments & sending out payment reminders
- Managing flight changes & seat assignments
- Concierge-related details for clients, such as spa, touring, dinner reservations
- Corresponding with clients on preferences, assisting with arranging surprises &
welcome notes; notifying hotels of client preferences no later than 1 week prior to
- Preparing client documents & travel tips, either electronically or hard copies –
advising of what should be printed, building Axus documents, etc. – no later than 3
weeks prior to departure
- As needed, assisting with distributing information to and coordinating internal and/
or IC team needs
- Updating daily activity, reporting and status in cloud-based CRMs
- Set schedules and manage time effectively and efficiently
- Managing client profiles & bookings
- Serving as backup travel support/main point of contact as needed in case of
emergencies (can occur outside of normal office hours)
- Answering/Responding to calls during business hours as directed
- Continue to grow in savvy and proficiency to implement tools to heighten Epperly Travel’s remote workplace culture
- Must be a driven self-starter, positive thinker, proactive, and trustworthy.
- Attributes of flexibility, creativity, self-discipline, strong organizational skills and action-oriented are essential for this role, as the position offers a significant amount of responsibility with accountability for results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who is willing and able to “roll-up your sleeves” to complete a project.
- High degree of autonomy with the capability of working remotely.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.